La Légion Viking Index du Forum
La Légion Viking Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Communications from our Présidents
Aller à la page: <  1, 2

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La Légion Viking Index du Forum -> English speaking (zone anglaise) -> Union Information
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Mava14

MessagePosté le: Mar 15 Mai - 12:15 (2018)    Sujet du message: Communications from our Présidents Répondre en citant

Revue du message précédent :

Union's message:
Hello gentlemen.
Small point on the IE campaign:
First of all congratulations for your commitment since the 100 matches have been scheduled and that while the season is far from over. We are always first in the intermediate classification, but do not let ourselves be blinded; the virtual ranking is extremely tight. Certainly the Belgians are largely ahead but, I doubt they play their 100 matches, however we mistrust us circle, EP and LEF. To sum up, the 3 places of the climb will be played between us 5, so for all managers who still have IE to play, I will ask you the greatest attention. In recent times there have been some points lost stupidly because of a lack of seriousness. It would be a shame to miss the climb while we have everything we need to get there ...
I count on you !!!
You will find all the stats supporting my comments on the forum: http://www.legionsvikings.com/t6162-Saison-92-LV2.htm?start=15#p129837
Feel free to come and post your feelings on this season ...

Mava
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 15 Mai - 12:15 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Mava14
Président

Lien du club: URL
Nom du club: ES ESCOVILLE ¤LV¤
Date de naissance: 27/04/1967
Masculin Taureau (20avr-20mai) 羊 Chèvre
Point(s): 2 131
Moyenne de points: 0,56

MessagePosté le: Sam 2 Juin - 16:18 (2018)    Sujet du message: Communications from our Présidents Répondre en citant

Hello everyone.
First of all, and again, I wanted to congratulate you on your very nice 1st place last season. The goal of this season is obviously the maintenance in div1. I would therefore ask everyone to be as serious as possible in the inter-union so that we can reach it.
Great novelty, this season, being div1 like the LV1, we will be able to compare our personal ratio and that in order to define the members of the LV1 for the season 94. Indeed, the 19 best ratio (weighted by the number of matches played) of the two agreements will be awarded a place in Elite. This is a chance for all those who dream to go in LV1. Throughout the season I will update the tables of results for the LV2 on the forum, free to you to come and see and comment on these tables.

Regarding the life of the agreement, the technical staff will be the same this season namely Mosquito remains our treasurer, om57, our coach, and myself your president.
Regarding arrivals, Steph22 is already among us (a sacred reinforcement) and Evamaxence should soon follow him (still a big club). In terms of starts, Butros03 should join the LV3 to strengthen it.

I wish you all a great season, personal as the union, and do not forget one thing: If you are present during your game, you have more chance to win ...

Thank you for your attention
Mava

LV2
"C'est toujours l'impatience de gagner qui fait perdre..." : Louis XIV
Mava14
Président

MessagePosté le: Lun 9 Juil - 14:15 (2018)    Sujet du message: Communications from our Présidents Répondre en citant

Hello gentlemen.
First of all, it's a bit early because all the IE matches have not been played yet, but I wanted to congratulate you on your very good season. The goal of maintenance is exceeded because we will certainly be in the Top 10. It is extraordinary and unexpected. Congratulations to Om57 for reaching the semifinals, and I'm counting on you to encourage and help him in his task on Thursday.
To prepare for next season, I absolutely need to know what your planned NG will be. Thank you to answer me quickly so that we can decide the place that will be yours.
Thanks in advance and good end of season
Mava

LV2
Mava14
Président

MessagePosté le: Ven 31 Aoû - 10:47 (2018)    Sujet du message: Communications from our Présidents Répondre en citant

Hello gentlemen.
We arrive at the end of the season and the classification of unions is far from fixed. We are currently 13th with 92 points but only 8 points behind the last relegation. We still have 31 games to play so I would ask you, if possible, to schedule at least one IE game each. This will allow us to maintain ourselves without problems. In addition the big unions that play the title happen to 100 games scheduled so we will avoid meeting them ... ^^
I count on you ...

Mava

LV2
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 20:46 (2018)    Sujet du message: Communications from our Présidents

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La Légion Viking Index du Forum -> English speaking (zone anglaise) -> Union Information Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page: <  1, 2
Page 2 sur 2

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template zenGarden created by larme d'ange