La Légion Viking Index du Forum
La Légion Viking Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Communications from our Présidents
Aller à la page: 1, 2  >

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La Légion Viking Index du Forum -> English speaking (zone anglaise) -> Union Information
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Mava14
Président

Lien du club: URL
Nom du club: ES ESCOVILLE ¤LV¤
Date de naissance: 27/04/1967
Masculin Taureau (20avr-20mai) 羊 Chèvre
Point(s): 2 102
Moyenne de points: 0,56

MessagePosté le: Sam 6 Jan - 21:34 (2018)    Sujet du message: Communications from our Présidents Répondre en citant

Here is the Google translation of the message of agreement:
Good evening sirs.
First of all I wanted to congratulate you again for the superb course that we did last season and which allows us to find the elite of VF.

Then I wanted to welcome newcomers, whether the old LV3 who have earned the right to join us, but also the old LV1 came to strengthen this season.

Concerning the inter-agreement matches, only the teams having a general level of 65 minimum can play ... at first. No need to tell you that I will ask you a lot about these games since the goal of this season is the top 10.

Finally, I also wanted to congratulate our coach, Monox, who won the first title of our agreement. Congratulations to him for his expertise but also to you for your players. I remind you that this season it will no longer accept the slightest difference in the physical of your selected players. Selection is an integral part of the life of our agreement. This is the only constraint that is asked of you in the season and for only 6 games. Thank you for being careful.

Do not forget the first edition of the "Super Cup Viking". I find ourselves few registered ...

I wish you all a great season, be it in your championships, cups and match inter-agreement. I'm counting on you to raise the colors of the Viking Legion to the highest level.
Mava

LV2
"C'est toujours l'impatience de gagner qui fait perdre..." : Louis XIV
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 6 Jan - 21:34 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Mava14
Président

MessagePosté le: Ven 19 Jan - 00:44 (2018)    Sujet du message: Communications from our Présidents Répondre en citant

It's a translate:
Good evening sirs.
24 match played and only 7 wins ... overall ratio of 1.21 ... Here is the small result of our campaign IE ...
So gentlemen it's time to get up your sleeves, to pull out your fingers and kick ass ...
If you want to see the details of our campaign, follow this link: http://www.legionsvikings.com/t5985-saison-90-LV2.htm#p126092
Do not forget to sign on to the discord of the agreement. It is, as I already told you, a new tool very practical to communicate and more easily accessible by smartphone.
Finally I wanted to welcome a new Viking: qzaa57 and his club FC Metz, which will give us a good helping hand for IE.
Good luck to all.
Mava

LV2
Youdhbhir
Membres

Nom du club: G¤P Udhampur FC }-&a
Date de naissance: 05/10/1992
Balance (23sep-22oct) 猴 Singe
Point(s): 123
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Ven 26 Jan - 14:55 (2018)    Sujet du message: Communications from our Présidents Répondre en citant

Nice initiative...

MessagePosté le: Ven 2 Fév - 20:06 (2018)    Sujet du message: Communications from our Présidents Répondre en citant

google traduction:

Good evening sirs,
Following several "complaints" and "grognes" of some Vikings, I will ask you, when you bid, not to do it on another Viking. Indeed, it happens that two vikings are fighting on the auction for the same player ... I would say that in this kind of situation, the priority goes to the first bidder. I am counting on you to implement this measure.
Thank you for your attention,
Mava

LV2
Mava14
Président

MessagePosté le: Dim 11 Fév - 16:46 (2018)    Sujet du message: Communications from our Présidents Répondre en citant

Union message:
Hello gentlemen Vikings.
As you can see, we are currently 9th in the ranking of agreements, which was our main objective ... Congratulations to you for this beautiful course. But do not stop there. Indeed we still have 19 games to schedule. We will have to play them if we want to stay in the rankings.
I wanted to congratulate our newcomer, qzaa, who with a score of 28 points out of 30 possible, gave us a big boost for the ranking.
If not, we start to prepare next season. Usual question but very important question: What will your team be next season?
- competitive (NG over 70), tell me also your NG next season.
- uncompetitive, tell me also your NG next season.
- non-competitive but with a player for the IS (player with a NG greater than 80)
Thank you for your reply. Everyone has to answer.
Good Sunday to all
Mava

LV2
Mava14
Président

MessagePosté le: Mar 20 Fév - 23:21 (2018)    Sujet du message: Communications from our Présidents Répondre en citant

Good evening sirs.
The season ends on a more than positive balance ... First, except surprise, the LV1 will be crowned champion tonight. Congratulations to them for this new title ... The 16th !!!
Then our goal to finish in the top 10 is about to be reached. Congratulations to all for this wonderful season.
On the other hand, Nicularo is organizing a new game on the forum. Here is his name: the LV raffle!
The raffle is a big draw, which is how it works.

Tickets numbered from 1 to 100 will be on sale for those wishing to participate.
As in any local raffle, which you must know, you buy tickets, and if your number comes out, you win a lot. There is plenty of money to be made, enjoy it !!!
More info here:
http://www.legionsvikings.com/t6054-LA-TOMBOLA-DES-LV.htm

Registration for the Viking Super Cup has just opened. The 1st edition was very well done. It's cool to have a cut like this. Registration is to be made here: http://www.legionsvikings.com/t6053-Super-Cup-Viking-2-Inscriptions.htm
Come many, the more we are crazy, the more we laugh ...
Good end of season to all.
Mava

LV2
Mava14
Président

MessagePosté le: Dim 25 Fév - 00:56 (2018)    Sujet du message: Communications from our Présidents Répondre en citant

LV2
Nicularo
Bureau de l'entente

Nom du club: Blackburn Rovers FC
Date de naissance: 17/05/1989
Taureau (20avr-20mai) 蛇 Serpent
Point(s): 764
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Mer 28 Fév - 15:28 (2018)    Sujet du message: Communications from our Présidents Répondre en citant

Bien cool de mettre les traductions ici Mava Smile

Juste un petit truc, entente c'est pas agreement mais union.
Agreement c'est entente dans le sens accord.
Entente dans le sens "collectif, team" c'est Union en anglais ^^

Nom du club: SM Caen ¤LV¤
Date de naissance: 06/02/1993
Verseau (20jan-19fev) 鷄 Coq
Point(s): 3 740
Moyenne de points: 0,58

MessagePosté le: Mer 28 Fév - 18:13 (2018)    Sujet du message: Communications from our Présidents Répondre en citant

Yes, like Union Jack Smile

Mava14
Président

MessagePosté le: Jeu 1 Mar - 15:32 (2018)    Sujet du message: Communications from our Présidents Répondre en citant

I do what I can ... 

LV2
Mava14
Président

MessagePosté le: Lun 5 Mar - 00:22 (2018)    Sujet du message: Communications from our Présidents Répondre en citant

Good evening sirs.
I send you this message to sound the alarm ... Indeed our ratio in IE is catastrophic. If we continue as it is right in the wall of the div2 that we go. It's time to recover. We grilled our joker. I remind you that it is essential to align your best team with a physical 100% for the match inter union. I count on you to raise your head because it is the honor of the Viking legion that you defend.
By cons I wanted to congratulate the managers who lent their players to the selection for their seriousness. Congratulations to Paul and good luck  for the next match.
Thank you for your attention.
Mava

LV2
Mava14
Président

MessagePosté le: Mar 17 Avr - 12:49 (2018)    Sujet du message: Communications from our Présidents Répondre en citant

Union message:

Hello Vikings
The first day of IE was not very favorable. Let us be a lesson, be focused because it is not because we have the stats with us that the game is won in advance.
Feel free to come and give your thoughts on your matches on the forum: http://www.legionsvikings.com/t6162-Saison-92-LV2.htm#p129350
Go on to our goal !!!
Mava

LV2
Mava14
Président

MessagePosté le: Jeu 19 Avr - 00:15 (2018)    Sujet du message: Communications from our Présidents Répondre en citant

Good evening the bearded ones.
Just a quick note to remind you that the summary of our IE campaign is on the forum at this address: http://www.legionsvikings.com/t6162-Saison-92-LV2.htm
On the other hand I would like to know your opinion: Is a cup LV2 interested? Thank you to answer me directly in mp to know if I launch this competition.
Thank you for your attention
Mava

LV2
Mava14
Président

MessagePosté le: Mar 24 Avr - 21:58 (2018)    Sujet du message: Communications from our Présidents Répondre en citant

Union message:
Good evening sirs.
Small point regarding the IE campaign LV2. Superb day today of our troops since we made a solid card with a 5/5. Congratulations to you.
Tonight we are in 5th place but if we look at the ratios we are at about 3rd place. Let's continue on this momentum.
Today also took place the first IS of the season for our coach. It's a nice draw against the circle 2. Bravo Om for your reaction, it was not easy ...
I must still warn you that every game and every point will count at the end of the season, so do not waste our cartridges.
Congratulations to all and good luck to those who have not played yet but who will start ...

Mava

LV2
Mava14
Président

MessagePosté le: Mar 15 Mai - 12:15 (2018)    Sujet du message: Communications from our Présidents Répondre en citant

Union's message:
Hello gentlemen.
Small point on the IE campaign:
First of all congratulations for your commitment since the 100 matches have been scheduled and that while the season is far from over. We are always first in the intermediate classification, but do not let ourselves be blinded; the virtual ranking is extremely tight. Certainly the Belgians are largely ahead but, I doubt they play their 100 matches, however we mistrust us circle, EP and LEF. To sum up, the 3 places of the climb will be played between us 5, so for all managers who still have IE to play, I will ask you the greatest attention. In recent times there have been some points lost stupidly because of a lack of seriousness. It would be a shame to miss the climb while we have everything we need to get there ...
I count on you !!!
You will find all the stats supporting my comments on the forum: http://www.legionsvikings.com/t6162-Saison-92-LV2.htm?start=15#p129837
Feel free to come and post your feelings on this season ...

Mava

LV2
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 09:57 (2018)    Sujet du message: Communications from our Présidents

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La Légion Viking Index du Forum -> English speaking (zone anglaise) -> Union Information Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page: 1, 2  >
Page 1 sur 2

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template zenGarden created by larme d'ange